Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default validation

In a validation drop down box, can I show more than 8 entries. If so, how ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, there is no way to configure the dd length I am afraid.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"gil_wilkes" wrote in message
In a validation drop down box, can I show more than 8 entries. If so, how
?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Not possible, I believe. Albeit its functionality is not impaired since
it'll be auto-scrollable beyond 8 source entries. Perhaps consider using a
forms combo box instead, which allows you to specify the number of drop down
lines.
--
Max
Singapore