Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default date at chart

I am using MS EXCEL 2003.
I want to add date dynamicly (only MONTH)to a chart.
How can i do this?

--
external
external's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36592

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

In article ,
says...

I am using MS EXCEL 2003.
I want to add date dynamicly (only MONTH)to a chart.
How can i do this?

Given the brevity of your question, about the best I can suggest is that you
look at
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

i looked those links.But i didnt solve my problem.
Please help me
thankss...

--
external
external's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36592
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=563748

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
external said:

i looked those links.But i didnt solve my problem.
Please help me
thankss...

Nobody can help you if you don't describe your problem more fully.

Is it that you want the month to display on your chart? Try creating a
cell with the formula

=TODAY()

then format it with the custom format "mmmm", so that it shows "July".

Now create a text box in your chart, and (this is the tricky bit) use
the edit bar to make the box refer to the cell you made. It's no good
just typing "=A1" into the text box itself, that will just show "=A1".

Now your text box should show "July" on the chart, and next month it
will show "August", and so on.

--
Del Cotter