Junior Member

Default Signature question

I am trying to set up a workbook with multiple tabs and two signature lines at the bottom. The idea is that my boss can read, sign and close my work as necessary.

The problem is that each time you sign a tab/sheet, it converts the whole workbook to read-only.
I only want one tab/sheet as read only.
It will just be too much to have 100 separate workbooks for us to keep track of for this function.

I need any ideas I can explore. Thanks.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineT View Post
I am trying to set up a workbook with multiple tabs and two signature lines at the bottom. The idea is that my boss can read, sign and close my work as necessary.

The problem is that each time you sign a tab/sheet, it converts the whole workbook to read-only.
I only want one tab/sheet as read only.
It will just be too much to have 100 separate workbooks for us to keep track of for this function.

I need any ideas I can explore. Thanks.
When we insert a single signature in a document then it becomes the read only file because now the documents cant be edited, we put a sign in a document when we finished completing this, so i think it is to deal with the security thing. It is related to the security, if after signing someone want to manipulate the documents text then it is impossible to do so.

Electronic Signature Sharepoint

Last edited by martincrow : April 25th 11 at 07:29 AM