LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  

Default Adding the same field in the column field list of pivot table

Hi,

I am showing the %row total of certain categories per week in the pivot table. The source is a query table. When i am clicking insert I create the pivot table by checking in a data model.

My goal is to have the total count of categories per week right next to the %s. Fort that I tried dragging po field in the pivot column field list. the same data column into the pivot table values field - but instead of just showing me the total count per week it's also showing count of each category.
How can I just only add the total count of categories as a second field to get the view mentioned above?
Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks
nanka
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On