Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2010 record macro default save to thisworkbook

I recently upgraded to Excel 2010 and now when I record a macro the default location for saving this macro is personal.xls. Is it possible to change that default to thisworkbook? I haven't found a way to change that default and would appreciate anyone's insight on how to do that. Thanks!