Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select method of Range class failed error message

Hope inSitLastColumn and insitelastrow are dimensioned as Long..

Set insiteWS = Worksheets("InSite Data")
Set rngInsitehdr = insiteWS.Range("A2", Cells(insitelastColumn,
insitelastRow))
rngInsitehdr.Select

--
If this post helps click Yes

"Ayo" wrote:

I have this section of code but I get the above error message whenever I get
to the last line:
rngInsitehdr.Select
I can't figure it out. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Set insiteWS = Worksheets("InSite Data")
Set rngInsitehdr = insiteWS.Range("A2:" & insitelastColumn & insitelastRow)
rngInsitehdr.Select