Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default colour numbers

hi all

i have a sheet that consists of 7 coloums and unlimited rows, i need to
colour a group of numbers so that when they appear they turn a certain
colour. tried to do it in conditional but this only allows me to use 3.

any help would be appreiciated.

jkf

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you could provide a bit more information I might have a solution for you if I don't already do.

With conditional formatting, select all the applicable rows / columns and click Conditional Formatting New Rule

select 'Format only cells that contain' then do 'equals to' and put whatever value you need colured once appeared.

Fairly straight forward, I hope it helped you mate.