Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need a program created for Excel

I work at Bay State School of Technology and we are in need of a somewhat
advanced calendar/planning excel program that would display
days/weeks/months/years. There are several programs going on at the school
and we have recently updated it and changed our whole system to accommodate
parking. A simplified example would be that I need to be able to input
---Program 7 which is 360 hours in total, if it starts on (insert date) and
each class monday and tuesday is 8 hours long, wednesday is 4 hours long,
excluding holidays, when would program 7 end?--- I have found that Microsoft
Excel would be the easiest solution and now Im trying to see if there is any
way that I could have someone from Microsoft or another company create a
program for me that would fit my needs. Money isn't an issue, whatever the
price. This is very important and I am on a very tight schedule.