Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Edit & paste link help

Hello,
I have 16 spredsheets with people like this who are Communicants

G . McCormick Mr & Mrs J. John & Grace Address Town Postcode

D. McCarley Mr & Mrs D. David & Muriel Address Town Postcode

etc

The first letter signifies who is the Communicant

What I want to do is chose/edit out the Communicant person from each
record [McCormick Grace] [McCarley David] etc
& paste a link to a new Communicants spreadsheet.

Is this even possible or is there another/better way to do this

Thank you for any help
--
Martin
©¿©¬