Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help Required (19th Dec 2015)

Hi Team,

Can someone help me with a code.

I have one sheet with the name as Go_To. In this sheet I have dates mentioned from 1st Jan to 31st Dec.

I have one more sheet with the name as Status_Report. The sheet has been designed day wise.

What I want is if I click on a specific date on Go_To sheet it shld take me to specific cell on the sheet named as Status_Report.

I can do it using Hyperlink but it wld be a too leanthy process. Can someone help me with a code for the same.

Awaiting for a helping hand.

Rgds

Akash Maheshwari
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please do cross posting to NG groups instead of multi posting in
various NG groups! Cross posting enables a single reply to go to all NG
groups your post is registered in...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!