Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Function problem with iPhone/Pad compatibilty

Hi

I have a spreadsheet that I have tried transferring to iPhone/iPad,
but it seems to have an incompatible function that the i-Series moan
about. I want to use the sheet, which is a sports score card, at
meets.

I wondered if anyone has experience of utilising sheets on iPhones or
iPads that could help

This is one of the Formulae that fails:
=MATCH($Z1,INDIRECT(ADDRESS(AA1+1,23,4)):$W$61,0)+ AA1
I beleive it is the 'ADDRESS' function that isn't working.

This is looking at the data in Z1 and checking for it's occurence in a
column.
In my example, this is in Cell AB1 it is looking for the 2nd occurence
of the data in Z1, Cell AC1 looks for the 3rd occurence, and so on up
to the 7th occurence

So, I'm looking for suggestions please, for another (iPhone
compatible!!) way to look these up

Any help most gratefully received.
Please let me know if you need more information

Thanks
Neil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Mar 18, 2:16*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Just read that INDIRECT doesn't work either?