Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default time blocking calendar

I would like to create a workbook that contains 52 worksheets (1 per week).
I would like to be able to break down the day in 15 minute intervals and have
a set schedule of what I am supposed to do each day by time and a column next
to each day to enter a code as to what I actually did. I would then like to
write a formula that tells me how much time I should have spent doing
activity a,b,c or d etc and how much time I actually have spent doing a, b,
c, or d etc on the 53rd worksheet. I would also like to only make this sheet
once and have the dates for the MONDAY though FRIDAY autofill each year.
Does this sound doable and how would I start?

Thanks