Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help with multiple IF

Hi
I would like to indicate a certain value in a cell if a certain value is found in the next 3 cells.

This seems simple yet I have tried several tims without much success.

Thanks in Advanced for your support.

Tarlis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Am Tue, 11 Oct 2016 03:28:34 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Tarlis Machado:

I would like to indicate a certain value in a cell if a certain value is found in the next 3 cells.

This seems simple yet I have tried several tims without much success.

post an example of your data with the expected output.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Claus,

I would like to have the value "Involved" where at least 1 of the 3 scenarios have a "Yes" value.
Here

Scenario A | Scenario B | Scenario C | Scenario studied?
Yes | Yes | No | Involved
No | No | No | Not Involved
No | No | Yes | Involved

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Tarlis
Windows 7
Office 2010
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Tarlis,

Am Tue, 11 Oct 2016 05:52:35 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Tarlis Machado:

I would like to have the value "Involved" where at least 1 of the 3 scenarios have a "Yes" value.
Here

Scenario A | Scenario B | Scenario C | Scenario studied?
Yes | Yes | No | Involved
No | No | No | Not Involved
No | No | Yes | Involved

try in D2:
=IF(COUNTIF(A2:C2,"Yes")0,"Involved","Not Involved")
and copy down

Regards
Claus B.
--