Junior Member

Post Labeling on independently stacked line chart

Hi,

I need to display percentage results from 8 stores in one chart, with each store having a line (trended over time). They are positioned one above another, ultimately, in PowerPoint. The lines are not cumulative - they are independent.

From another site, I figured out how to do this by giving the first store ratings from 0 to 100%, the second store 100 to 200%, etc. This gets the position I want for the charts. I do not need to display any values on the y-axis.

However, I DO need to display the data labels. I'm looking for an automated way to change 795%, for example, to 95%. I can do this manually in the data label but once it's changed manually, any underlying change to the data won't update.

Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Deb P : May 23rd 13 at 12:54 AM Reason: Adding politeness :).