Junior Member

Default How to copy cells by collor code

Hi, I need to cope a large range of multiple cells easy. I think copying by color is one easy way. (I am going to make a template of the workbook, and using macros, copy the blue cells and pasting them in the workbook for the current day of production.)
So how do i really do that?
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment...9&d=1367225284

The link is an example of the workbook i am going to copy. I want to copy only the blue cells, and not the yellow ones. (this is an example. The original is much bigger! about 150*500cells*69sheets)

Regards
Anders