LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  

Default Link row of data from one worksheet to another based on column criteria

I have excel sheet with 4 worksheets tabs(Master, Won, Lost, No Bid). All data entered on Master. I want each row to automatically link/appear on 2nd, 3rd or 4th worksheet tab based on info in column Q (Result) which would be either 'Pending' - in which case it would stay on Master, 'Won' - would stay and copy to Won worksheet, 'Lost' - would stay andcopy to Lost worksheet, 'No Bid' - would stay and copy to No Bid worksheet. All rows would always show up on Master worksheet.
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas tina View Post
I have excel sheet with 4 worksheets tabs(Master, Won, Lost, No Bid). All data entered on Master. I want each row to automatically link/appear on 2nd, 3rd or 4th worksheet tab based on info in column Q (Result) which would be either 'Pending' - in which case it would stay on Master, 'Won' - would stay and copy to Won worksheet, 'Lost' - would stay andcopy to Lost worksheet, 'No Bid' - would stay and copy to No Bid worksheet. All rows would always show up on Master worksheet.
Could you post a sample workbook?
  #3   Report Post  

I have attached a sample file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Could you post a sample workbook?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample.zip (9.1 KB, 121 views)
  #4   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas tina View Post
I have attached a sample file

Here's one simple approach to this. Column A on each worksheet holds a simple reference that is used to look up the data from the Sheet1 into the others. I've left them visible for now but you can simply hide column A on each sheet.

The email address hyperlinks in sheets 2 - 4 don't work in this version, but that's easily fixed if you need it to be.

The other way around this is simply recording a macro that filters the data in sheet 1 then copying and pasting the data into the relevant sheets from there.

Let me know if you need more help / information.

S.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TexasTina Example.zip (16.7 KB, 129 views)