Adam

Default Not Enough Memory

I am tring to open two spreadsheets about 30Mb each, but it keeps on saying
"Not Enough Memory" how can I fix this?

Argghh! Surely it can handle this amount.

Thanks

Adam
Gordon

"Adam" wrote in message

I am tring to open two spreadsheets about 30Mb each, but it keeps on
saying "Not Enough Memory" how can I fix this?

Argghh! Surely it can handle this amount.

Thanks

Adam

Try emptying your Temp Internet and Temp folders

Charles Williams

see http://www.decisionModels.com/memlimitsc.htm and associated pages

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel 2.1 now available
www.DecisionModels.com

"Adam" wrote in message

I am tring to open two spreadsheets about 30Mb each, but it keeps on
saying
"Not Enough Memory" how can I fix this?

Argghh! Surely it can handle this amount.

Thanks

Adam

Gordon

"Gordon" wrote:

"Adam" wrote in message

I am tring to open two spreadsheets about 30Mb each, but it keeps on
saying "Not Enough Memory" how can I fix this?

Argghh! Surely it can handle this amount.

Thanks

Adam

Try emptying your Temp Internet and Temp folders

What version of Excel and where are these sheets located?

Gordon

"Adam" wrote in message

Using 2000 and they are located on the network server

I have a feeling there was a bug in Office 2000 that came up with an "out of
memory" error if the path to the file was too long. (Was that cured by a
patch or service Pack? I can't remember....)