Zadig Galbaras

Default graphs showing unwanted zero values

Hi!

Here I am once again.

I have some graphs in a spreadsheet, and the sourcedata is being filled with
values as time goes on and I key in new values every fisrt day of the month.
Hence the cells containing future readings is empty.

The graph jumps from the latest value lets say 40, and stoops down to zero
on the X-axis, and follows it the for the rest of the year.

How can I get my graphs to stop showing any line after the latest typed
value?
I have tried every possible combination when cliking the graph, choose
Options on the Tools menu, and the tab named Graph, but in vain. Nothing
happens.

--

regards
Zadig Galbaras