Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Need help with Graph Labels

I have (what I think) is a simple graph and I want to add event titles.

Consider a list of colums:
Dates
Value
Event_Text

A typical set of rows would be:

04 Jan 2010 1000 Begining
10 March 2010 2134 Mary Birthday
17 April 2010 1764 Move House

I'm able to have a line graph that shows the dates and figures as well as
labels for the dates and values. I even have a block marker showing on the
three event dates.

How do I get the event labels to print on the graph? In other words, I
want the words "Move House" to appear on the graph on the 17 April 2010

(Hopefuily I have explained sufficienty) - I'm happy to upload a populated
spreadsheet given an understanding how to attach or send the file.

BTW - The Excel versionis 2010 but I think the same solution will be
applicable for Excel 2007 as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

EXCEL 2007

I have just put up a chart for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 102.

It's not quite what you want but it may suffice.

The other thing that you could do is to use Text Boxes.

Thanks.