Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Linked Workbooks - change in file location

Hi there,

I recently changed the folder locations of a couple files. Now I find that I
cannot update the links. I keep the destination file open and close the other
excel workbooks and then I update Values and choose the correct file and it
doesn't stick. They keep showing up as Error: Source not found. How can I
connect these worksheets.

Thanks,

Meme
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Does Edit Links Change Source, followed by saving the workbook not
work for you?

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England