Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unhide Rows

Hi,

I opened an existing excel worksheet which I've regularly used and for some
reason the top 3 rows (cells) are hidden/missing. I've attempted to unhide
these and have had no success. I tried inserting rows and the first cell
begins with Row 4. Not sure if this is a technical glitch, does anyone know
of solution?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may have inadvertently clicked a Freeze Pane option. On the menu
click Window and if you have a choice to Unfreeze Panes, click it to
see if that relieves the problem.

DaveO
Eschew obfuscation

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
they might be compressed. select the entire sheet and set the row height to
12.75.
formatrowsrow heighth.
just a guess.

Regards