Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default More Dividers for Excel Viewing Panes / multiple panes per axis.

I don't know if anyone else has ever thought this, but I think it would be
beneficial for Excel to be able to be divided more than just once on each
axis. There are definitly times when It would be convenient for me to have
the option to divide the panes into more than just the 2 or 4 sections that
are possible now.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

While waiting for the developers to implement your suggestion, try WindowNew
Window a few times.

Then WindowArrange.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP