Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Page Breaks

I recently switched to Windows 7. But my Microsoft Excel is still 2003. For
some unknown reason, when I open Excel files that I've used for a long time,
page breaks appear everywhere and I can't get them out. I've tried:

resetting my page setup
resetting the print area
inserting and then removing page breaks
dragging the lines in page break preview

No matter what I've done, I get that message that moving the page breaks
will make the data less than 10% and it won't print. Anybody know what is
going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Check your default printer, it may be set to a fax device for instance.
Change the default printer to the one you are using - that may help.

Good luck

--
Best regards

Malin D