Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel (word) go thru Setup!

Good Morning,
I installed the latest version of Avira AntiVir Personal and now IT tells me
I'm running in Administrator mode AND when I attempt to start Excel 2007
(Word also), they run thru setup and tells me "Setup cant find:
Pror.ww\ProrWW.CAB).

I went to Control Panel and turn Admin off for my ID and still received same
message.

Of course, all was running fine before this.

HELP PLEASE! :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Try repairing your Office installation.

If that doesn't work, try contacting Avira which appears to have broken
Office.

--
Susan Ramlet
**please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit**