Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.links,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Default How to keep the "Update remote references" unchecked

Hello!
How to make Excel 2003 sp3 keep the "Update remote references" unchecked on
"Calculation" tab in "Options" after the Excel restart?
When I double-click an Excel chart in Power point to edit it some series
disappear because source data becomes erroneous.
Regards,
Dmitry