Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default activating activeX objects

I've just finished a rather large VBA application. Everything is working fine on my end and I'm getting ready to deploy to approximately 4,000 users.

The user base is mostly running Excel 2010/windows 7 Professional (there are a few Excel 2007/XP users). I've beta tested the code with a few associates and it works as advertised on most machines, but there are a few computers where the activeX controls are inoperative.

I am hoping the errant PCs have some setting that turned off activeX.

Is there a switch to enable activeX functionality? Where is it located?

Art
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/kb/3025036