Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Can't format 'invert if negative' colour programmitically (macroignores it!)

I have a chart I want to format and I can set the invert if negative property no problem but unlike another chart I have on the same sheet, it will nto remember the negative colour. As per the subject heading I recorded a macro and coloured the negative part of the chart as desired but it did not show up when I opened the macro to find out how to access it, anyone have any ideas how to do it?

M.