Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Slow opening spreadsheet with images in Excel 2007

I have a spreadsheet with only 700 rows but for each row I have inserted an image which is approx 70x70px. This spreadsheet takes a long time to open, over one minute. There are no other formulas on this document. Can anyone suggest how I an quick the time it takes to open please? thank you.