Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't open workbook in excel 64 bit 2010 - but can in excel 2010 3

I made a xlsm file that allows me to grab charts from excel pages and save
them as pictures in folder or on an ftp server.

It work just fine in 2007 and in 2010 32 bit.
However, in Excel 2010 64 bit it does not work. As it will not open the
workbook it keeps displaying the erro cannot find workbook. I am having this
problem in several different macros. I have researsched everywhere to find
out what piece of code I am not updating.

The two macros I use on this particular workbook are attached. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

see subsequent 3 post do to posting size limitations for the 2 macros

--
Darrell Martin