Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding images to cells via VB.Net

I have an Excel spreadsheet that contains data about images, one row
per image. I now need to insert the image from which the data came in
the last column. How best to do that? I would like the images to be
constrained to the cell but stay proportional.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On May 21, 5:02*pm, Cartoper wrote:
I have an Excel spreadsheet that contains data about images, one row
per image. *I now need to insert the image from which the data came in
the last column. *How best to do that? *I would like the images to be
constrained to the cell but stay proportional.

Does anyone have any ideas as how to insert an image into a cell in
Excel via .Net?

Adding pictures, images or objects darkside7out Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 10th 10 02:05 AM
Adding Images NickHK Excel Programming 1 December 22nd 06 11:20 AM
Adding Images Tom Ogilvy Excel Programming 0 December 22nd 06 02:24 AM
adding images to excel table automatically Grafula Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 14th 06 09:33 AM
how can you link images to cells? .: usman :. Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 December 12th 05 08:46 PM