Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Match problems

Hi fellows
can sombody figure this out ? :-)

http://pmexcelent.dk/Mappe11.xls

Excel 2003 DK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MaC MaC is offline

That's right. It looks like times generated by autofill aren't proper time
values. I've rebuilt a bit your formula and the bigger part of values from
column D now can be found, but still a few values don't (maybe it is right
direction). If you want I can send you Mappe11 workbook with changes on your
e-mail.

HTH
Mario

Użytkownik "excelent" napisał w
wiadomo¶ci ...
Hi fellows
can sombody figure this out ? :-)

http://pmexcelent.dk/Mappe11.xls

Excel 2003 DK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is a known excel issue, see here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211830/en-us

--
daddylonglegs
daddylonglegs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30486

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ok daddy and MaC tks for reply

i checked the webpage out looks fine, hope it vil help

tanks alot both