Ciara

Default Option Buttons - groups

I have set up a spread sheet with five option boxes so that only one can be
highlighted at one time.

I now want another set on the same spread sheet. If I draw a new option box
and select it - it deselects all the others.

Any ideas on how to set up different option boxes groups -

- one set only allows one to be selected at a time
- Another will allow both to be selected etc.....

bigwheel

"Ciara" wrote:

I have set up a spread sheet with five option boxes so that only one can be
highlighted at one time.

I now want another set on the same spread sheet. If I draw a new option box
and select it - it deselects all the others.

Any ideas on how to set up different option boxes groups -

- one set only allows one to be selected at a time
- Another will allow both to be selected etc.....

Create two or more group boxes. Then create your sets of option boxes
within each group. These should then respond as separate sets.

Ciara

Thankyou all!

Another question - once i have filled in all the information it needs to be
validated by my boss - is there a way around this?

for example some part that is password protected that only he can tick a box
for and which will loose it if anything changes in the worksheet?