Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default IF , match formula problems

I have a worksheet that I am using on the first sheet "high priority"
A3:A5764.. I have my master contact list. on the second sheet "bouncebacks"
A1:A1199.. I have bounced back emails. I am trying to pull all of the
bounced back emails off of the high priority sheet. so I need a formula that
will take the bouncebacks and compare it to my column a in my high priority
sheet and then put bad in column b of the high priority sheet where there is
a bouncedbackemail. this is what I am working with now. all it is doing is
returning good to the cell where the formula is entered.
=IF(ISNA(MATCH(A1,bouncebacks!$A$1:$A$199,0)),"goo d","bad")

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I do not see any problem with your formula. Try replacing ISNA with ISERROR

Ashsih Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com