Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Report row resutls based on data entry in column.

Hi,
Could anybody tell me if it is possible to report row results based on the
last data entry in a column. Here is the example: -
Say if I have the version number in column B.

A B C D E
1 Version 1 2 3
2 100 50 51.2 51
3 200 49 50

In a separate table on the same sheet i would like to report the results of
the row with the last data entered in column B. So the resutls would look
like: -

200 49 BLANK 50

Thanks for your help.
Paul.