Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Password crack in Excel FileVB Editor

Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm

"Hardik Shah" wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Find the sticky note you wrote it down on.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Hardik Shah" wrote in message
Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hardik Shah wrote:
Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

Sometimes it's possible to view this protected macro code using
OpenOffice.org, a free but lengthy download.

Bill