Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Hyperlink in same sheet - positioning problem

I have inserted some buttons in row 1 of a sheet

I have created Hyperlinks on them to jump to different parts of the
same sheet - for example different charts etc.

My problem is, as some of these links/locations are off to the right,
or down out of initial view, when you click them, the cell appears as
the last cell on the right or bottom of the view.

I would like the link to put the chart or graph in to the view.
Is this at all possible?

Thanks for any tips
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

An alternative to assigning hyperlinks to the buttons is to assign small
macros to the buttons.

Sub gotoZ100()
Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("Z100"), scroll:=True

Gary''s Student - gsnu200909

.