Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Make hyperlink to open another application that default one

Hello,

My worksheet contains hypperlinks to PDF files. It works but opens Adobe
reader. I would need this action to start another application (PDF Xchange
Viewer wich is already default app in Windows).

Please could somebody tell me if it is possible and how ?

My Excel is 2003

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.
--