Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Linking data from ComboBoxes on spreadsheet?

I have several (source) spreadsheets from several people that are saved in
the same folder. These spreadsheets are formatted the same. I have ComboBoxes
in certain cells to help keep data entered uniform for reporting purposes.

I also have a "Master Workbook" that contains a duplicate of each
(Destination) spreadsheet. To update each sheet I used the Paste Link option.
This works fine except it doesn't paste the contents of the ComboBoxes. Is
there a way to correct this? Thanks.