Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lilsis7

Default updating pie charts

I have a spreadsheet with our sales per reps on it, and at the bottom is a
pie chart. I have used this for 3 years now. Suddenly, the pie chart does
not update when I enter in new sales, therefore my work is no longer
accurate. How do you get the pie chart to update automatically every time
without having to recreate it? I never had to worry about the accuracy
before!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lilsis7

Yes, have checked data source, it is accurate. I shouldn't have to do
anything to refresh or update the pie chart. I have looked into this and it
should be automatic. The only way I can make sure it updates is to remove
the data labels before I update the dollar amounts for each rep. After that,
I return the data labels to the chart - I should not have to do anyting~ I
thought maybe my settings were wrong under tools/options, but I don't see
anything there, either! It is really frustrating