Junior Member

Default How do I create a scrolling line chart?

Hi-
I have a line chart that includes five columns worth of data for 365 days. The chart is clearly VERY crowded, and I need to find a way to just show 7-14 days of data at at time and be able to scroll through the days. I have found a few posts about this online that seem to somehow use the OFFSET function, but I just can't seem to get it to work. I am using Excel 2007. I would GREATLY appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks!

Meg