Member

Default Re-save Macro-Enabled Workbook as an xlsx file in VBA

I have a macro enabled workbook that I'm using as a template for my main report. After I finish with the template, I would like to save the workbook again as an xlsx file. I can usually do this in excel when I'm not running code, I just have to agree to remove the macros from the workbook.

Unfortunately, when I try to do this with my VBA code, I keep getting an error message on my VBA code saying that it can't save the file in that format. Is there a way around this?