Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Report row results based on the last data entry in a column

Hi,
Could anybody tell me if it is possible to report row results based on the
last data entry in a column. Here is the example: -
Say if I have the version number in column B.

A B C D E
1 Version 1 2 3
2 100 50 51.2 51
3 200 49 50

In a separate table on the same sheet i would like to report the results of
the row with the last data entered in column B. So the resutls would look
like: -

200 49 BLANK 50

I have tried using =LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,'Sheet 1'!D:D) but this will
only report the last data entry in the one cell. Don't forget that i also
need the other results in the row regardless of data entered. I hope somebody
can help.

Thanks.

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In AA1 enter =LOOKUP(1E+100,B:B)

Drag/copy across to AD

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:48:15 GMT, "par4724 via OfficeKB.com" <u41743@uwe wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Gord,

Thanks for your reply, it was just what i required.

Paul