b2annay

Default Feed text from one cell to another no cut & Paste

Hello,

I really need help. I'm trying to figure out how to create a template
which has information in one worksheet that feeds into another. Can
anyone help me? ;)

--
b2annay
b2annay's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15793

Frank Kabel

Hi
use a formula such as:
='sheet1'!A1

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"b2annay" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hello,

I really need help. I'm trying to figure out how to create a template
which has information in one worksheet that feeds into another. Can
anyone help me? ;)

--
b2annay

---