LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  

Default Sorting data exported from Crystal Report

I have a crystal report that list customers from different locations.
The format is simple. 1 row will have the name of an office. lets say 'office 1'. then it will have a list of the customers in column a. eventually 'office 2' will be in column a followed by their list of customers. 5 offices total. i import the sheet created by crystal into a table in sheet1 of a new spreadsheet. now i need to split that table into 5 sheets. sheet2 will be office 1 and their customers. sheet3 will have office 2. etc. i have used address/match and can get the cell location of office 1, office 2 from the 1st sheet.

how do i get the range of cells between office 1 and office 2 on sheet2?
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search