Junior Member

Default Changing the setting of X,Y axes

Hi all,

I’m struggling to achieve something.

I am working on a scatter chart (see enclosed) and I would like to change the settings of the axes X, Y for the results to be displayed differently.
Currently my two axes (level of power; level of importance) range from -5 to 5. I would like to simplify the chart and have no minus points. Instead, I was thinking of having 3 levels for power and importance which would be: High, Medium and Low – and have a graph looking something like the image attached.
I can create a drop-down menu for the power and importance column but how d a change the settings of xchart and axes so that it appears correctly??

Any suggestions?

Also, the doc is coded for the two other columns and I don’t want the change of settings to mess the coding.

I would be very grateful if someone can help as I’ve been struggling for a few days…

Thanks in advance :-)
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip stakeholder mapping.zip (33.2 KB, 89 views)