Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rao Ratan Singh

Default Inventory template

Sir/Madam,
I m working with big Handicraft showroom which is mainly in business of
Antique Paintings, Silver Articles, and other handicrafts items.

my problem is regarding inventory record. is there any solution in excel or
other office program for inventory for this kind of showroom. because in
painting there size, subject, framing system is very very different. So
please guide me how i should keep record of this type of inventory.

regards

RRS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Franz Verga

Nel post
*Rao Ratan Singh* ha scritto:

Sir/Madam,
I m working with big Handicraft showroom which is mainly in business
of Antique Paintings, Silver Articles, and other handicrafts items.

my problem is regarding inventory record. is there any solution in
excel or other office program for inventory for this kind of
showroom. because in painting there size, subject, framing system is
very very different. So please guide me how i should keep record of
this type of inventory.

regards

RRS

I think you can check this MS site:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...uery=inventory

and try to find the most suitable...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Rao

Note that the greatest selection of Inventory Templates at the Gallery are in
the Access section, not Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:27:40 +0200, "Franz Verga" wrote:

Nel post