Mark

Default copy\paste from one workbook to another

Hi,
i don't use copy and paste. if you assign a string to the
source cell then the value is stored in the string. While
the macro is still alive, the workbook can be closed and
the string value is still active. When you open the
invoice file, the target cell can take the string value.

A1=strSourceValue

I do many of the quoteforms. If you want to send the
quoteform, directory/folder addresses of both the source
xls and ther target xls to me, i will create a program to
do what you want. It is free till it gets either boring or
time intensive.

confidentiality assured and guaranteed.
See my excel stuff at:
http://au.geocities.com/excelmarksway