JaneC

Default Error Message appearing when saving a file

I have the following message appear when I save one of my files:

Excel could not save all the data and formatting you reently added to File
Name. To return to your workbook wwithout saving click Cancel. If you want
to continue saving changes without repairing the problem, Click Ok.

I then click on help to see what the problem is but nothing appears.

What does this message mean and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Jane.