Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sr. Citizen (Very) With WORD Question, Please (I know an Excel Group,but...)

Hello,

I know this isn't a word GROUP, BUT I can't seem to find an active group
for WORD.

Will blame my ignorance on my age now.
I figured you folks would know.

This is driving me crazy.
Using WORD 2007 and W10

a. Have a document where I indented some lines beneath the main text lines.
These main lines,as to be expected start at the left hand margin, as normal.

But now, every new line I write starts at the indented position.
Can't find the way to get it to start at the margin.

How do I do this, please ?

b. And, how do I get to the "TOOLS" menu.
Can't seem to find it.

Much thanks, appreciate the help,
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tb tb is offline

On 1/26/2016 at 7:16:48 AM Bob wrote:

Hello,

I know this isn't a word GROUP, BUT I can't seem to find an active
group for WORD.

Will blame my ignorance on my age now.
I figured you folks would know.

This is driving me crazy.
Using WORD 2007 and W10

a. Have a document where I indented some lines beneath the main text
lines. These main lines,as to be expected start at the left hand
margin, as normal.

But now, every new line I write starts at the indented position.
Can't find the way to get it to start at the margin.

How do I do this, please ?

b. And, how do I get to the "TOOLS" menu.
Can't seem to find it.

Much thanks, appreciate the help,
Bob

Would this article maybe help?
<http://wordribbon.tips.net/T007352_Controlling_Automatic_Indenting.html

--
tb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello,
Just a quick thanks for help; all fine now.
Boy, they sure do "bury" some stuff.
Bob