Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RMF RMF is offline

Default Adding time selection to pop-up calendar

Dear excel users,

I have found the calendar tool on http://www.fontstuff.com/ and it works
excellent. In addition to date I would like to include the possibility to
select the time. Unfortunately I am not so advanced in VBA and therefore I
would like your help with this one.

So besides selecting the date, I also want to include time in the cell so
the cell would look like this for example: 21-03-2006 15:30. I only need be
able to select times with 30 min. intervals so I only need 09:00, 09:30,
10:00, 10:30 and so on.

Any help is highly appreciated!

RMF

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi RMF

You can use the Date Time picker for this
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...e/datetime.asp

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl